Stain glass Painting patterns - Birds

After a month of long break I'm back with a new post on glass painting, yes a stain glass painting.

Firstly sorry to everyone for not having regular posts now a days. This is coz of my new job and long travelling hours, due to which i cannot find time to have any new work. Still I'm on process with a new quilling project, which will be seen soon.

Here now I'm posting a cute little stained glass painting. My first trial on stained glass, it came out quite well. And one more thing I'll try my best to have one post a week for sure so that you can all enjoy new work and learn new things too.

Note: Readers who like this design can copy it to try their hands on the same work.

Now tell me how is this new stain glass painting work. Comments please :)




Stain-glass-painting-birds-design